Chicago Build offers a totally unique experience over the two days, featuring:
- 25,000+ pre-registered visitors from contractors, architects, civil engineers, developers, local councils, house builders/associations and construction professionals
400+ high-level speakers across 8 conference stages including Future of Construction, BIM & Digital, Fire Safety, Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion and more
AIA CES approved workshops
The biggest Festival of Construction in the Midwest with DJs, musicians, live performances, food and drinks trail, entertainment and competitions
Architect’s Hub with project displays and 3D models of upcoming projects from leading architects across the Midwest
The latest insights and updates on major upcoming construction projects and opportunities across the Midwest
Exclusive networking events to grow your connections
The largest gathering in the Midwest for Women in Construction and Diversity in Construction
An inclusive Ambassador Program supporting Women in Construction and Diversity in Construction
250+ exhibitors showcasing the latest services, products and innovations transforming the industry
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2023?
- More entertainment, networking parties and experiences through the Festival of Construction than ever before
- An entire stage dedicated to BIM & Digital Construction
- A dedicated Architecture Stage
- A brand new Marketing & Skills Hub
- Co-working Lounge with charging points
- Architects Hub has doubled in size!
- The Government Hub where you can network with local Government Agencies to find out about the latest developments and opportunities
- Food & Drinks Trail with even more tasty treats
- Plus many more exciting features to be announced!
WANT TO EXHIBIT AT THE SHOW?
If you are interested in exhibiting at Chicago Build 2023, simply submit a booth inquiry and a member of the team will be in touch.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you are interested in speaking, exhibiting or becoming an official event partner, simply submit your interest and a member of the team will be in touch.