"I almost did not attend because of the show being regional and its first time in Chicago, but it was the best show I've been to in my 8 years in sales. I ran out of business cards in the first 4 hours and met many great contacts and decision-makers. I'm now signed up for the Chicago and NYC 2020 shows."
"The Chicago Build Expo was a fantastic networking opportunity for James Hardie. Bustling crowds and atmosphere made for a great time. Can't wait be back next year!"
"Enjoyed all of the workshops and sites Chicago had to offer. Highly informative and innovative. Looking forward to CB 2020."
"The most informative and accomplishing trade show I've ever been to. The information received at every booth was viable."
"This was my first time at the Build Expo and I was impressed. The conference was well organized and had a lot of exhibitors. You really got to see the full range of products and services from the AEC sector here. I also spoke at the event and there were plenty of people interested in hearing speakers. There was a lot of great content to learn about the innovations of the AEC sector. Overall the experience was very positive, and I hope to see more from the organizers."
"I was really taken aback by the number of speakers and networking sessions, and the quality of the presenters were very good, as well as the topics of the presentations. I had a wonderful time and met new contacts and reacquainted with old friends. This was a great event. Thank you for putting it together."
EXHIBIT AT CHICAGO BUILD
Exhibit at the Midwest's leading & largest construction. Attendees include:
- Realtors and brokers
- House builders
- Facilities and estate management
- Suppliers and manufacturers
VISIT CHICAGO BUILD
Join attendees from across the Midwest for a jam-packed two days of content, networking and entertainment. The show, which is supported by the Mayor of Chicago, is free-to-attend and features:
- Expert-speakers across multiple specialized conference summits
- 300+ exhibitors who will be showcasing their latest products, services and technologies
- AIA CES approved workshops
- Multiple networking events and panel discussions including: Women in Construction and Diversity in Construction
Join us for The Festival of Construction which takes place throughout the two days of the show and enjoy amazing food, drinks and live entertainment, whilst networking with the top players in the industry.
Show features include:
- The Architect Hub which will feature new and upcoming designs from from regional and local architects
- Live mural paintings and art displays
- Live music and entertainment
- Prize giveaways