Join us for an interactive panel discussion and networking event, which will explore the challenges that minorities and members of the LGBT community face in the construction sector.
Our panel of industry experts will review what more we should be doing as an industry to create more diverse workplaces. Complete with refreshments, the event will allow you to network with those paving the way for diversity and inclusion in the industry.
Places fill up on a first-come, first-serve basis, so register for your ticket and arrive early on the day to catch this highly anticipated annual event.
Date: Day 1, Oct 13
Panel Time: 12:40pm - 1:30pm
- Mary Person, Senior Vice President - Clayco
- Rashod Johnson, President/CEO - Ardmore Roderick
- Kimle Nailer, President - NABWIC
- Guadalupe Vasquez, Co-Founder - National Hispanic Contractors Association
- Danielle Tillman, Managing Principal - bKL Architecture
Networking Event: 1:30pm - 3:30pm