The session is free-to-attend for all (men are welcome!) and offers the chance for professional individuals within the built environment to network and feel inspired.
Learn from a panel of established experts discussing opportunities for women working in the industry, as well as gender imbalance, diversity and equality.
Complete with refreshments, the networking session will provide an opportunity to make new connections and share advice and guidance.
Date: Day 2, Oct 14
Panel Time: 1:40pm - 2:30pm
- Kasie Mathena, Vice President - AECOM Hunt
- Julie Lardenoit, Workplace Solutions Practice Leader - Environmental Systems Design, Inc.
- Meghan Webster, Principal - Gensler
- Raven Hoffman, Midwest Region Director - NAWIC
- Karen Goldner , Managing Director - Women's Business Development Center
- Jaemie Neely, Executive Director - Federation of Women Contractors
- Abigail Clary, Board Chair/Director of Health Practice - CannonDesign
Networking Event: 2:30pm - 4pm