The session is free-to-attend for all (men are welcome!) and offers the chance for professional individuals within the built environment to network and feel inspired.
Learn from a panel of established experts discussing opportunities for women working in the industry, as well as gender imbalance, diversity and equality.
Complete with refreshments, the networking session will provide an opportunity to make new connections and share advice and guidance.
Women in Construction Panel:
- October 12 (Day 2) - 1:00pm - 1:50pm
- Jennifer E. Nichols, Executive Vice President & General Counsel - CRG
- Angel Douglas Stiemert, President - NAWIC
- Kasie Mathena, Vice President - AECOM Hunt
- Natasha Ozybko, Co-Founder - MOXY: The Voice of Women in Infrastructure
- Jaemie Neely, Executive Director - Federation of Women Contractor
- Tejashri Varpe, Architect, Project Manager (Public Studio, Denver CO) - Stantec
- Teena Lorie Harris, Executive Director of the Office of Business Diversity - Chicago Public Schools
The USA's Largest Largest Networking Event for Women in Construction
- October 12 (Day 2) - 2:00pm - 3:30pm