CEO, President , The Tocci Group
- Over 36 years of experience and involvement in all aspects of project management and cost estimating on design and construction projects in the Public and Private sector worldwide.
- Responsibilities and experience include managing various professional service contracts, ranging from relatively modest construction to large-scale multi-billion-dollar facilities.
- Frequent contributor to ENR and other industry publications about the economic impact on construction materials, labor and costs
- Featured speaker on panels empowering women and minorities to get into the design and construction trades
- Mentor to young women and men on entrepreneurship and introducing them to careers in the design and construction industry.
- Member of The Women’s Builders Council, NYC, Professional Women in Construction, NYC, NAWIC, NYC ( National Association of women in Construction), The AIA
- The Tocci Group, established in 1948, is headquartered in NYC with branch offices in Boston, Washington D.C. and San Francisco.