As Director of Research for the Midwest Region since 2021, David oversees the research platform across seven markets including Chicago, Kansas City, St. Louis, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Columbus and Detroit. David’s responsibilities include maintaining operational excellence across the region as well as driving research strategy and supporting the business development function in each market. Joining the firm in September 2018, David originally took on leadership of Cushman & Wakefield’s St. Louis Research platform and in 2020 his oversight expanded to include the South-Central Region. Since starting at the firm, David has been responsible for guiding market sentiment through client interaction and thought leadership while delivering on complex data analysis, automation, and business development pursuits. Though currently based out of and specializing in the Chicago market, David’s expanded reach allows him to drive more value for clients who own and occupy real estate across the entire Midwest.
Prior to this, David led U.S. Office Capital Markets Research for JLL. Here, David was solely responsible for JLL’s quarterly U.S. Office Investment Outlook and played a key role in many high-profile, national assignments. Before jumping into the commercial real estate industry, David held positions with Home Partners of America, Aon Investment Consulting, JPMorgan and Morgan Stanley.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Northwestern University, Certificate of Data Science
- Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders (St. Louis Chapter Co-Chair)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri, Mentor
- The Cara Program, Associate Board Member
- UNICEF Next Gen Chicago, Board Co-Chair
- Arts & Business Council of Chicago, Volunteer Consultant