FULLBACK®V Original Siding Insulation for Vinyl
Typical Homes Lose Up To:
10% through windows
15% through doors
15% through foundation
25% through the roof
35% through un-insulated walls!
Nearly 25% of your home’s wall is made up of studs that typically are not insulated, so it’s like having one entire wall of your home with no insulation. Adding insulation to your home’s exterior under new siding can help your home meet U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) insulation recommendations, as well as state and local codes.
Fullback®V Goes Beyond Energy Savings
• Provides additional support to the siding panel, maintaining a perfectly straight appearance over time.
• Eliminates waving, sagging, shifting and warping associated with traditional vinyl siding.
• Significantly improves the durability of vinyl siding by serving as a shock absorber against impact.
• Deters termite infestation with a built-in termite control agent.
• Protected by a Lifetime Transferrable product warranty, one of the strongest in the industry, covering r-value retention, moisture absorption, and structural integrity.
Moisture & Sound
• Manages moisture with a permeability rating of up to 3.5, helping protect your home from mold and moisture damage.
• Reduces sound transmission by up to 39%, making the indoor home environment more quiet and comfortable.
• Hollow void between the wall and the siding leaves vinyl susceptible to damage
• Eliminates the hollow void behind vinyl siding, providing increased support and durability
• Foam insulation acts as a shock absorber for the siding