Autodesk Construction Cloud combines advanced technology, the industry’s largest builders network and predictive insights to connect people and data across the building lifecycle, from design through operations. Autodesk Construction Cloud empowers construction teams to connect workflows across every stage of construction to reduce risk, maximize efficiency and increase profits.
At the center of Autodesk Construction Cloud are powerful, simple and purpose-built collaboration solutions:
- Autodesk Build: Unites the best of PlanGrid and BIM 360 with additional new functionality to create a comprehensive field and project management solution. Autodesk Build also includes the PlanGrid Build mobile app with additional new capabilities for field workers.
- Autodesk Takeoff: Empowers estimators to automate 2D and 3D quantification from a single comprehensive platform.
- Autodesk BIM Collaborate: Enables project teams to align and execute on design intent by managing the entire design collaboration and coordination workflow from a single solution.
As part of Autodesk Construction Cloud’s unified platform, all products are reinforced by:
- Autodesk Docs – underpins the common data environment for Autodesk Build, Autodesk Takeoff and Autodesk BIM Collaborate with centralized document management, providing users with seamless navigation and integrated workflows to create a single source of truth across the project lifecycle.
- Insights – delivers analytics from the data collected and analyzed, as well as the ability to export that data; encompasses Construction IQ artificial intelligence to identify and mitigate risk.
- Administration – provides centralized user management and permissioning, templates and other tools for project setup, as well as a single authentication method for any unified product.