Date: May 16, 2022
Time: 12:00pm (CDT)
- Todd Finders, Senior VP and CIO - Clayco
- Eric Whobrey, Director of Technology - ARCO Murray
- Todd Williams, Technology Director - CRB
- Shay O'Connor, Head of Solutions - FlowForma
- Andy Leek, Vice President - Technology & Innovation - PARIC Corporation
Today more and more construction companies are implementing Digital Process Automation solutions, in a pursuit to operate as efficiently as possible, keep overheads low and be ultra-competitive. Process automation is now a strategic imperative, with construction firms racing to digitalize at scale, empower remote workers, and drive cross-organizational optimization. Agile automation is the new norm, and businesspeople are the superpower to ensure rapid and agile automation.
Join Shay O’Connor, Head of Solutions at FlowForma and a panel of construction technology experts, to hear success stories of how construction companies across the globe are using business-led process automation for rapid digitization and delivery of outcomes such as productivity, compliance and resilience.
Join this webinar to discover:
- How easily you can overcome challenges and delays with manual processes
- Real-world case studies, of how construction firms have reaped serious savings from digitizing
- Why agile automation is the new normal, with businesspeople driving responsive and rapid automation
- How to overcome developer and data skill shortages, with no code process automation
- A short demonstration of the award-winning FlowForma Process Automation tool in action