WORKSHOP: Ukraine: From War to Reconstruction – the Construction Sector - In Partnership with International Trade Club of Chicago & Polish American Chamber of Commerce
Ukraine: From War to Reconstruction – the Construction Sector. A presentation / discussion by Fabrice Bonvoisin of the International Trade Club of Chicago and Bogdan Pukszta of the Polish American Chamber of Commerce.
As the second year of Russia's war on Ukraine is upon us, we confidently look forward to Ukraine's prevailing in its struggle to preserve its freedom and territorial integrity. Now and when the war is over, the reconstruction will cost $400 billion according to the World Bank. To help set the stage by sharing information and practical insights, the presenters will address the following topics:
- Latest information on war’s impact on Ukraine's construction and infrastructure
- The role of the international community in the rebuilding of Ukraine
- Synopsis of current and anticipated needs and opportunities
- Immediate/on-going vs long-term reconstruction project priorities
- Risks/Opportunities in doing public and private construction projects in Ukraine